SOLD | D11 The Outlook | New Build Home | Spetisbury
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW |Just 5 STUNNING and INDIVIDUAL TOWNHOUSE style homes | 4 DOUBLE bedrooms| EN-SUITE facilities | Opulent LOUNGE open plan LUXURY KITCHEN & DINING | VAULTED CEILING & VIEWS | Quintessentially ENGLISH VILLAGE location
The Outlook is a prestige development of just 5 individual town house style detached houses and 2 coach houses set within the pretty village of Spetisbury, Dorset. These architecturally designed homes afford approximately 2000 square feet of well planned and proportioned accommodation set out over 2 floors [Design 1] and 3 floors [Design 2].
SOLD | Design 1
Accommodation set out over 2 floors; the ground floor is occupied by a double garage; there are 4 double bedrooms positioned on the 1st floor. Approximately 31ft lounge which incorporates a stunning vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling glass to both the front and rear elevations; luxury kitchen and dining area all with elevated views.
SOLD | Design 2
Accommodation set out of 3 floors; ground floor double bedroom with en-suite, 3 further 1st floor double bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master bedroom. Approximately 31ft lounge which incorporates a stunning vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling glass to both the front and rear elevations; luxury kitchen and dining area all with elevated views.
- Choice of just 5 prestige townhouses and 2 coach houses
- 10 year buildings guarantee
- Principal 2nd floor reception room with stunning vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling dual aspect windows and views
2nd floor sun terrace with views
- Mains gas heating and double glazing throughout
- Luxury fitted kitchens with integrated appliances; handleless, soft close doors
- Contemporary bathrooms and en-suite facilities
- Double and single garages available with automatic up and over doors
- Approximately 2000 square feet of well planned and proportioned accommodation
- Show home now available to view
- Private landscaped gardens
- Security alarm system
- Within close proximity of the historic town of Blandford Forum and a short distance from Poole and the market town of Wimborne.
To view this exceptional development or to attend either of the launch events, please contact Louise or Linda of Urban & Country Homes on 01202 971829.
Please note that the pictures of the show home relate to Design / Floor Plan 1
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.