BH24 Windsor Close, St Ives – New Build Bungalows in Ringwood – P.O.A
Windsor Close, St Ives, Ringwood – Price On Application
A private gated development of just two contemporary style 3-bedroom bungalows each with its own detached garage.
Each property benefits from a large open plan kitchen/dining family room with bi-fold doors opening onto a south westerly facing patio and rear garden area, A master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and bi-fold doors opening onto the patio and a second guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The village of St Ives is located 2 miles south west of the historic market town of Ringwood, 3 miles from the New Forest National Park and 12 miles from the sandy beaches of Bournemouth. The area is popular with young families as the local St Ives Primary School boasts Outstanding from Ofsted.
The area is also popular with commuters with easy access to the A31/M3.
• Master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom
• Second Guest bedroom with vaulted ceiling and en-suite bathroom
• 3rd bedroom / study
• Utility Room off kitchen
• Family bathroom
• High specification kitchen, with Quartz work surfaces and Neff Appliances supplied & fitted by Meridien Interiors
• Landscaped gardens with Indian sandstone patio area’s and block paved driveways
• Vado brass ware in all bathrooms
• Porcelanosa bathroom tiles
• Heatmiser Zone controlled underfloor heating
| Balson Homes | PRIVATE GATED development | Just 2 BESPOKE HOMES | 3 BEDROOMS | Detached GARAGE | Open plan KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY room | Bi-Fold Doors to LANDSCAPED GARDENS | South-west GARDENS | EN-SUITE facilities to BEDROOMS 1 & 2 | 10 Year BUILDINGS GUARANTEE |